Friday 1 July 2016

That New New thing

Happy FriYay!!

And a happy new month to all of you! *insert heart eyed emoji here*

There are so many reasons I'm excited about this new month. I've been waiting for it all year for starters, and there are so many things going on that I'll get to sharing with you soon. I just felt that i should share with you my excitement about this New month. Have I said New enough times now?  No? Good, cause I was just getting started. Haha!

Come on now! Those words are true and faithful! In the same way that the coming of the New Jerusalem is spoken about, I feel like God is starting something New in my life. And mannnn, does it feel awesome!
Yessssssssssssss!
Remember how I told y'all about my New season at the beginning of the year? Tjo! It seems like forever ago now. But yes, God's been (and will continue) doing an amazing work in me.
Can I get an Amen?
  • He's created in me a New heart. One that's constantly yearning for Him. 
  • He's given me a New lease on life
  • He's blessed me with New friends 
  • He's given me New passions
  • He's helped me with my New business
  • He's given me New hopes and dreams
  • And He's placed me in a New environment (more on that now)

I cannot wait to see what He has in store for me. So to honour this time in my life I'm  going to have a "New things" themed month on here. I'm sorry I'm only telling you this now, but I'm slowing down my writing. *sigh* You may have noticed already but I've been less consistent with my posting, I'm still writing though and I've got a million drafts to show for it. See with this New season has come New responsibility and New expectations from the people around me, as well as from myself. The last few weeks have been about trying to plan my life and see how everything is going to work out. It hasn't been easy friend. I'm not even gonna lie. But the thing that I constantly remind myself and hold onto is this:
Philipians 1:3-6

Glory! I know that God will not give me anything I cannot handle or place me somewhere without giving me the tools I need to survive. He is faithful and all sufficient. He's amazing! And I'm glad I've got him beside me in my driver's seat. Do you?

I'm heading into this New season with a whole New perspective. I've got New glasses on (figuratively and literally), New songs on my heart and New words on my lips. He breathed life onto these previously dry bones - Ezekiel 37:4-6 

So what New thing had He done for you? Testify! He's done it before, He'll do it again! 

Bisous!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)