Tuesday 3 May 2016

Most Likely To tag

Happy Choose Day!

It's May already! *gasp* Like, I'm not even going to say that line that you know I like to use, but, serioulsy though? I was only just getting used to it being April. Lol. Hope you had a lovely long weekend? I know I did. Will tell you all about it tomorrow.

In the meantime, I thought you'd like to get to know some of my crazy family. Go family! Whoop, Whoop! Lol, you can take a sneak peak into my life and see why I am the way I am. Whenever I feel like I'm a crazy, I take a look at these guys and automatically console myself. Haha! In the spirit of loving tags, here we go!

From top left: Kalusha, Natasha, Me (obvs lol), Chipundu, Musonda, Chitambo
Answers by: Chipundu J Lamba and approved by everyone else.lol

To break out in song: Tasha/Me

To get into a fight: Musonda, Karol

To say shady/savage things: Chi/Me

                                              

To cook a good meal: All of us should slay in this department tbh
To lose their temper: idk, I think we're all quite chill
To take a selfie: Tasha/Mwape 



To flirt with a stranger: Me
To profess their feelings about something: Chi/Karol/Me 
To say something that they'll regret: I don't think we're in the habit of saying things we don't mean so we never regret them lol


To fall asleep at a party: Tasha (New year's eve 2013) 
To take the longest to get ready: probably all of us if we want to wama (look good - translated from bemba/mother tongue)
To laugh at a serious situation: Chi


To have better dance moves: Musonda, Karol, Moi
To cry in public: I'd cry in public if I'm happy. 
To cry when happy: Mwape, Me


To eat sweets: All
To forget something important: Me
To take selfies: This is on here twice (for control 😂)


I'm sure you love them as much as I do.
See you tomorrow!

Bisous
x

4 comments:

  1. well crazy for everyone i agree aswel as the selfies it all of u...lol nice piece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I agree with you too. Thanks for stopping by.x

      Delete
  2. Ayyyeeeee 🙌💃

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think :)